Did you know that every month La Marzocco offers a multiday, comprehensive training class on on all things technical? For those who want the technical know-how on LM equipment maintenance and repair, this is for you! Classes are free but advanced reservation is required. Please email training (at) lamarzoccousa.com.
Goal: Introduce a person to the field technician profession; create a working understanding of the machines component’s and a familiarity with the principles of La Marzocco repair.
- Basic coffee proficiency – grind/tamp/dose/extraction understanding
- Basic plumbing proficiency – do you know how to turn off your sink’s water?
- Basic electrical proficiency – AC vs DC & 220v vs 110v, Ohms/Watts/Amps
- Comprehensive review before class of the “La Marzocco Training Manual”
- Perform machine installation
- Perform machine periodic maintenance
- Perform steam wand and MP group rebuilds
- Understand machine hydraulic and electrical systems and parts
- Perform basic troubleshooting